Fab Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

A DT for CC and sneak peaks.

Good Morning Crafters :-) Hope you are all well and enjoying this fabulous weather! Long may it last eh? I'm so excited to do my first post as a member of Crafters Companion Design Team!!! I was asked a few weeks ago to join the team and of course I was delighted and accepted straight away, I mean to say..who wouldn't??? So, I have been working in the background (My kitchen table) with some amazing new crafty goodies which I can share with you from today so over the next few days I will be posting some of the samples I've made with these gorgeous new Die'sire embossing folders, Die'sire die's and beautiful Christmas stamps to compliment the Die'sire die's, there are four stamp sets in total and they are crammed with all the sentiments you will ever need for Christmas.
My first card is using a Die'sire Embossalicious Folder called 'Christmas Patchwork', a Die'sire 'Ivy' die and Grace frame and a beautiful Christmas verse from the Christmas stamp set called 'Christmas Magic', this set compliments the die set scalloped Tags and Magic Mirror. First I used versa mark on black card and embossed the verse using gold and silver embossing powder, I then embossed black cardstock using the 'Christmas Patchwork' embossing folder and using more black cardstock I die cut the ivy, now for the fun bit, I got out the gilding wax :-) and gently covered it all using bronze, silver and gold wax until I got the effect I wanted, giving the whole card a rich metallic look and enjoying the aroma at the same time hehe. I finished my card with some black satin ribbon and a little pin from my craft stash. 



I will be back later with some more sneak peaks. x



No comments: