Fab Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

New Embossalicious Folders

Hi there, well...what do you think of the New Die'sire Embossalicious Folders? Aren't they absolutely gorgeous??? They were a sell out on Ideal World and I'm not a bit surprised  BUT you can still get your hands on these beauties over at the Crafters Companion Store and because its birthday week you have some fabulous offers too! I haven't stopped playing with these folders from I got my hands on them and I have 3 more samples to show you. The first card is using the 'Beautiful Bunting' embossing folder, Die'sire Rose small quilling die, Leaf 2 die and small scalloped tags die. 


Here is a close up of  the quilling rose, I've added some 3d glue gel and glitter to the centre. 


My next card is using the 'Beautiful Swirl' embossing folder and I have gone over the embossed area with some distress ink, I think this folder is so elegant. 


Last but not least is the 'Cherrylicious' folder, this has been embossed onto cordinations card and sanded. This card just reminds me of Summer...do you remember summer? Seems so long ago :-( 


I'm going to enter these cards into the following challenges:





5 comments:

BrendaB said...

Wow, I love the ways you used the embossing folders! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Cathi ONeill said...

Lovely details on all your cards! Love the banners and tag on your first one! Thanks for joining the Tag Your It challenge at Frosted Designs!

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Loving the samples Donna xxxx fab job honey xxxx did you use the all purpose glue at all ???

Tina xxx

Unknown said...

Only just found your blog and love the card you produce, I am intrigued as to how you did the first card with the embossing folder and made it stand out like that??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.