Fab Followers

Friday 27 March 2015

Artisan Embellishment Kit. Stampin Up


Hi there, thought I would share a little card I've made using some of the embellishments from this gorgeous little kit, its called the 'Artisan Embellishment Kit' and it is absolutely adorable. I love every little item in it! The kit consists of the beautiful rose ribbon that I have used on this card, two die cut cards that can be used as an element on your card or can be used as a mask as I have done on this card. It also has a gorgeous selection of cute buttons, more ribbon, adhesive pearls and doilies. The kit is available for £8.95 from the spring/summer catalogue It really is a little box of hidden treasures. Click my online shop button below to check it out for yourself :-) Enjoy the rest of your day x




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow, this is stunning! I especially love the touch of lace x