Fab Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Little Sprout

Good afternoon crafters, how's life? I'm happy to say my backs a bit better today so I was able to get some housework done, don't ya just love it? Noooooo! I believe my kids think I love it because they couldn't be so cruel to leave such a mess because they couldn't be bothered to pick up after themselves, I'm so loved lol.
Anyway, another card to share with you. I've took an image from, yep you guessed it, Help for Katie Digi set, this one was designed by Mo Manning and its called 'Sprout', cute eh? I've coloured the image with copics and die cut using an oval nellie frame. The dp for the background and flowers is from K & co and the little tags were made using a stampin up punch. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly~ Anything goes and flowers
Tip Top Tuesday~ Anything Girly
Enjoy the rest of your day. x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna this is beautiful she is a little cutie and love the colours you have coloured her in, some one recently told me the same they moved into a house and behind a wardrobe in the bedroom they had just painted round it.
Chris x

Dori Shelton said...

This is wonderful! The image is adorable, and I really like the flowers!

Elaine Stark said...

This is a lovely image, a cute card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

This is a lovely image, a cute card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Marlou McAlees said...

another fabby card donna I looove it and your beautiful colouring too, hugzz xx

Nelly said...

Great cute card!

Rach said...

Donna, this is adorable, i love the little sprout image you have used, and so beautifully coloured.. glad taht your back is feeling a bit better today.. Kids... don't you just love em..xxx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Fab card!


Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Maria Matter said...

your gorgeous coloring really stands out on this one Donna!

lol, my kids really love me too, geezsh!
glad your back feels better!
big HUGS!

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx