Fab Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Irresistibly Yours and You Brighten my Day, Sale A Bration Goodies


Hi, I've been having playing with some of my Sale A Bration goodies today. The 'Irresistibly Yours' designer paper, omg, LOVE IT! and the 'You Brighten My Day' Stamp set. (1 item free from Sale A Bration  with every £45 spent on Stampin Up products until 31st March) 
These stunning papers are so much fun to work with, you get 12, 12x12 papers in 6 designs, they come to you white and all you have to do is add your colour! I've blended 3 colours, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cobana to make this rainbow effect on the paper and the embossed white allows the pattern to show through, magic! I also inked up some whisper white card and die cut the butterflies to match the paper. If you are interested in placing an order and receiving your Sale a Bration goodies for free, pop onto my online shop and get them delivered to your door. Link Below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: