Fab Followers

Saturday 3 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge. Shelley's Sketch.

Hi bloggers, hope you have had a great start to the new year, any new's year's resolution's? Well, I have one which I haven' t started yet, I'm psyching myself up to it and waiting until the house has gone back to normal before I start/ stop lol. Yep, I'm going to stop smoking and hopefully this time I'll last longer than 5 months. I haven't yet set my date but it will be in the next few weeks so If anyone want's to join me then let me know, we can keep each other motivated.
Anyway, our first challenge of the new year on One Stop Craft Challenge is a sketch by Shelley. I have chosen a baby card and was able to use my new nestie's that santa brought me, they are the 'Labels, set two'. If you are interested in buying nestabilities you can purchase these with 15% discount at the One Stop Card Craft online store, which also has many products to clear at 50% discount. Well I hope you can join us in our challenge this week, as usual there is a fab prize on offer for the lucky winner. Look forward to seeing all your craft creations. x

8 comments:

nessy said...

oh love this new baby card ~ so yummy!!~ just perfect!
wish you lots of luck trying to give up smoking ~good for you
vanessa xx

Nikki said...

Hi Donna I really love this card it is perfect. I am with you on stopping smoking you just set the date. I only lasted 3 months last time.
Love Nikki x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Donna. Loving the new nesties and what a cute teddy stamp. Good luck with the resolution.
Sharon x

Paula said...

Fantastic Card Donna love the colour's and the image and i want some of them nesstie's lol.
Paula xxxx

Faye said...

Donna, this is a wonderful baby card. Such luscious colors.

Heather said...

fab card donna! love those label nesties. good luck with your stopping smoking plan too hun, hope it goes well for you!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute card, Donna! Love the new nesties! I want this set, and didn't get it for Christmas, so I may just have to give myself a present! lol.
Happy New Year!
Deena

cats whiskers said...

Oh what an absolutely stunning baby card just aore it. Best of luck with giving up hun, I have tried and have relapsed too. so if I can prepare myself I might join you
Big Hugs Jacqui x