Fab Followers

Friday 23 January 2009

Scraps, Newton and Charisma.


I have made this little card using the scraps from another project. (you will find out tomorrow what this is) Well, I was just about to tidy my desk from my last project and I thought to myself, I'm always putting the scraps into a box but never use them again, so instead of putting them away I just matt and layered them and used this little freebie 'Newton Bear' stamp for the main image. I love these colours and think this will do as a fab valentine's card. I just added a little black punched heart to the bottom and left it unfussy. Well.....the theme on charisma cardz just happens to be 'Love' so I am entering this little card for their challenge. Enjoy the rest of your day. x

17 comments:

Paula said...

Donna this card is great hun i love the colour's and the image is so sweet. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sally said...

That is a lovely card Donna, I've got that stamp but not used it yet.
Good luck with the challenge.

Sally said...

Donna Love the "scrap" card. I keep a box by my paper cutter to put my scraps in. When I get too many I donate them to the schools or daycare. they love them.

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card, I should use more of my scraps, mine are in boxes too. Elaine

Linda . J said...

he's so cute Donna, love it.
Hugs Linda

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh donna, this is such a gorgeous card hun. I am loving this elzybels stamp, mine arrived at the beginning of the week but i havn't inked it up yet, will do that tomorrow! thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Linda x

Heather said...

great card donna, newton is soo cute!
:)
hugs

Anonymous said...

Hiya donna! its lovely i too have this stamp! so cute! thanks for taking part in the charisma cardz challenge carly xxx

Macpurp said...

how sweet is this card and stamp!
love tina

Bev said...

Donna this is so adorable, love the image you have used. Fab colour combo too

hugs Bev x

Vee said...

Really lovely card Donna. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma Cardz. Good Luck..

x Vee

cats whiskers said...

Oh how sweet is this little Newton image and the layout is adorable hun love it all
Hugs
Jacqui xx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. Love the image coloured so well. I've been using up my scraps too.

Anne said...

What a cute card, love the stamp.
Good luck in the challenge

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card, the image is lovely! Thank you for entering the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Leanne :o)
xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous card Donna. Love the image - it is coloured so perfectly!. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

rozzyb said...

lovely card, such a great stamp, i have used him on my entry too :) xx