Fab Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2009

I love promarkers


Hi there, I thought I'd take a little break from all the Christmas Cards I have been making, doing them in bulk at the minute and its starting to get a bit boring (haven't put them on my blog yet) Anyway, I have followed the sketch at 'I love Promarkers' for this card, found some lovely daisy type paper from 'my minds eye' and my image is from 'Bee Crafty', they have been coloured using promarkers, still haven't mastered the hair colouring yet so a bit more practise is needed.

8 comments:

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely image and papers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Maria Matter said...

Donna this is beautiful and your coloring is just gorgeous!!!
:)

eek, I guess I better get started on my Christmas cards, huh?! lol
Blessings, Maria

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Hugs
Lisa xx

Cass said...

Beautiful card Donna.Love the cute little image and those papers are one of my faves.
Cass xxx

Karen said...

Very nice Donna, I love the colours and the image is really cute too. Thanks for joining us at
I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Paula said...

Fabulous as always Donna love those papers.
Paula xxxx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers you have used, thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Recently, I have got an iPad and I love it so much, while I can not get accustomed to reading e-books on it. The screen backlight really strains my eyes after a while reading. I think maybe the size and weight isn't well-designed to long reading sessions either.

Therefore, I'm seriously thinking of getting an [url=http://www.ebook-reader-comparision.net]ebook reader[/url]. I would like it is convenient to use and has nice looking.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.