Fab Followers

Monday 2 November 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge~ Newspaper/Text



Ed. I have just come onto my blog and noticed that my post didn't come up on Saturday, doh, Sorry its late.
Hi everyone, time for a change of theme again at the One Stop Craft Challenge and this week Sharon set us a real challenge of using Newspaper/ Text, well I was ready to challenge myself so I decided to use newspaper and I really enjoyed it and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, what do you think? So I hope you join in with us this week, can't wait to see how many idea's people come up with. Shelley from the One Stop Card Craft online store has donated a fabulous corset stamp for one randomly picked winner. Enjoy your weekend don't forget to buy the newspapers!

2 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just perfect dear, what a great idea
Hugs Jacqui x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Great card, Donna. I LOVE the newspaper flowers - so funky! I'll have to try that.